Friday, March 12, 2010

Quick Tip

Soap is soap. No, this isn't another soap making post...but it is soap related. Have you ever thought about soap? Of course not! But really, other than scent or bleach additives, how different is soap from soap? Not much. I found that cheap and/or unwanted shampoo works well all over the bathroom. I use a blob on the toilet brush or squirt some in the tub or sink and scrub it around. No yucky chemicals, smells nice, easy on the hands and kid/pet friendly for storage. I use the shampoo(s) I didn't like once I tried them or that were super cheap. I rarely buy anything but food at the grocery market, but when Price Chopper has a buy-one-get-one-free sale and I have a coupon I have scored shampoos for as little as 50 cents a bottle or even free! I bet you could even get some good "substitute" tub and bowl cleaner at a dollar store. Try it! You can always go back to your stinky, bleachy, toxic chemicals if you want to! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers