Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love Me, Love My Feet

Growing up I remember my maternal Grammie having "pretty feet". At least she said that. Or my Mom said she said that. But in any case, I believe I inherited those pretty feet so I simply must keep them polished and pretty! My Mother-in-Law gave my hubby and me these AWESOME Pedi-scrub foot buffers for Christmas and after my first use I stole G's. I totally can't express how much I love them. But I'll try...they are soapy soft on one side and scrubby rough on the other for pampery perfection! They smell terrific and feel great and of course they make my feet smooth and sexy. I bet even ugly feet would get prettied up with these fantabulous foot fixer-uppers. I started out with revitalizing Citron-Eucalyptus Aromatherapy and then tried Lavender Tea-tree Oil that I bought in a 4-pack from amazon.com. They have special sponges for hands and body and even dogs (huh?) Seriously. These things rock. Massage, exfoliate, moisturize, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers