Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

We're back from our road trip and I'm back in the blogosphere! It seems somehow that the chaos of living in and out of a car for 10 days followed us home and I didn't feel 'settled' again until mid-week this week. So now what?! Well I'm nearly out of laundry soap so that's on the agenda for the weekend (yah, I live on the edge!) I've also looked into making dryer sheets or some sort of homemade version of dryer softening. Most of the information I found basically was a variation of using liquid fabric softener - on a washcloth or towel, dried or damp. Of course I need to use a coupon to buy the softener so I haven't bought my 'supplies' yet. Stay tuned for my results. And also on the DIY front, I found a fun blog tutorial for making freezer packs - you know the kind you pop in the lunch bag or cooler? I'll tackle that over the weekend as well and report back on what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers