Thursday, February 3, 2011

Booty Call!

Since all my blog posts at www.feltsilly.blogspot.com seem to start with some sort of acknowledgment of my, um, lack of consistency in posting, I'll skip that part here and just post.

Recently I treated myself to my first pair of nice dress boots. All my pals seem to have a pair so I decided I had to too. And 'treat' probably implies they were expensive but I got them for like 60% off the list price. So now as a new boot owner, I took notice of a cute idea from a craft blog for boot insert thingies - do they have an actual name? Ever willing to just forge ahead not sure what I'm doing with a craft or sewing project, I did. I got a cute flannel fabric remnant and winged it with that and supplies I have around the house. It took several tweaks on the first to get it right but that made the second one go lickety split. Now I have happy boots and another notch on my sewing belt!



Sad boots :-(



Happy boots! :-)



Jake calls them 'candy'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers